11 years ago
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
the time has come...
Our family blog is going private. I know it's annoying to have to log in to your google account to be able to check out our blog. But I feel like it's probably a smart thing to do. I sent invites to friends and family that I had email addresses for. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I agree. It's worth the sign in to feel like your family is safe on the internet. I love checking your blog so thanks for adding me!
Thanks for adding me, too. I would miss your fantastic pictures!!!
Thank you so much for adding me! I love looking at your blog and it inspires me to be a better photographer.
Laura, what a doll! I am loving your new props. The color is beautiful! You do such great work and I have to say, what a perfect little subject:)
Post a Comment