However, she looked so super adorable in her new outfit on Saturday that I couldn't resist the urge. So, Mason and I hauled out the kitchen table and brought in the wood flooring and shutters. I'm so glad I spent the effort because these are some of my very favorites of Miss Stella. I love how these show off her fun personality.
So here's Stella at 11 months and 1 week :)

She can stand all by herself and she's so very proud.




I did manage to take this one picture of her on May 9th. I have to take at least one picture of my babies on their actual month birthday.



3 comments:
Laura, these are SO, SO cute! I love them all, they're definitely some of my favorites of little Miss Stella. Love her outfits too! She is just such a cute little girl, and her personality just really shows in these pictures. Adorable!
Oh, I LOVE these! She is just too dang cute!!
Stacey
Awesome Laura~ So adorable that baby!
Post a Comment