I finally got around to ordering our blog book from last year. I've had it done since December but I've just been waiting for them to go on sale. UPS dropped it off a few days ago and it looks wonderful. It's so nice to have our whole year packed neatly into a 160 page book. By the way, I ordered it from blurb.com
4 comments:
oh i so badly need to do this!! I'm a horrible journal-er though and sooooo unorganized!!
Dang this looks beautiful though!!
what a treasure for your family. maybe someday i'll get it together:)
love how it turned out!
Your book looks great! It makes me want to do more with my pictures. Just wish they were half as good as yours :)!
This turned out so beautiful Laura! I really need to get it together and get mine finished. Especially after seeing this, what a treasure.
Post a Comment