Well, Stella is now mobile which means that life as I know it is forever changed. I now have to watch her like a hawk. She's crawling all over place and pulling herself up onto anything she can (Lily's tricycle and the kitchen chair legs are her faves) which usually ends with a bump on her head. She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth so we've got to make sure there are no chokies on the floor at all times. The one place I can put Stella and know she'll be happy and safe is in her jumpy. She LOVES to jump and swing in that thing. I love that she loves it because then I can gets a few things done during the day. I just hope she continues to enjoy her swing for a few more months.

While Stella was having fun jumping, I convinced Lily to let me take her picture.

By the time I had finished up with Lily, Miss Stella had worn herself out. I love when she falls asleep in the swing. Often times she'll drift off while she's still jumping. She'll probably be a sleep walker like Mason.

I carefully pulled her out of her swing and placed her on the bed to see if I could get a sleeping shot her. I love how her face looks when she sleeps. So peaceful.


She slept on my bed for just a minute or two and was up and at em again, happy as can be.

3 comments:
You have the sweetest girl Laura. I can't believe Stella feel asleep in her jumper, that is just too funny! Love all these shots, even your "snapshots" are amazing!
She really is so adorable! My kids used to fall asleep in the jumper too, it's a total lifesaver. I have even more respect for your photography now, we've been trying to get some good shots of Aspen and it's hard!!
i love her sleeping pics. they are so cute. i love the ones of you two together too. you are amazing.
Post a Comment