Monday, March 8, 2010

happy happy girl

Stella is just the happiest little girl ever. I just love her sweet smile and funny little giggle so much. Her chubby cheeks are so super soft and smooth that I could seriously give her kisses all day long. Oh I love her!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this little girl too. And trust me, she gets her own share of kisses.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marisa said...

That outfit is gorgeous, especially the brown sweater! I love having a newborn but I kind of can't wait until she's just a little older so she can wear things like that!

Audrey said...

These are adorable Laura! I am so in love with that outfit on Stella, cutest thing ever! Where did you find that sweater?! Anyway, love these, and I'm so glad you're in them!

Unknown said...

Audrey, I got that sweater at Old Navy when I was pregnant with Lily. I love it! You can borrow it for Kali sometime.