Thursday, March 11, 2010

bo's baptism

Bo was baptized Saturday March 6th. It was a very special and emotion filled day for all of us. Bo was a little nervous before he headed off to the church but I think his Pop must have said something to calm him his nerves because by the time I got there Bo looked a little more confident.

Photobucket

It was so touching to watch as Ross baptized Bo and confirmed him a member of The Church. He gave him the most beautiful blessing when he confirmed him. It really must have touched Bo because he cried for the next 20 minutes or so. So so sweet. He may act like a tough guy but he's got such a soft heart. I love that boy.


Photobucket


Bo was lucky enough to get to be baptized on the same day as one his best friends, Ryan.
Photobucket
We love you Bo and are so glad you chose to be baptized. I hope you always remember the way you felt on that special day.

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Awesome! Congrats Bo!

Audrey said...

Congratulations Bo! You look so handsome!

Britt said...

I love the tears in his eyes. Precious.