Wednesday, August 18, 2010

swimming

This was Lily's very 1st year of swimming lessons and she did such a great job. Her teacher was really wonderful with her and Lily learned a lot. Bo took lessons too because he's still a little nervous around water and not a very strong swimmer. He was the only boy in his class and I'm not quite sure how he felt about that. He already really likes girls, so I don't think he minded too much. Mason got out of lessons this year. He's almost 11 and a pretty good swimmer. He was a super big help with Stella too. She's such a busy body these days that she needs to be watched every second. She tried to escape the backyard during lessons a few times and actually got into the swimming pool once. Naughty naughty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Great pictures! I love that Stella managed to make it into the pool, too funny. That's how my Abbey was at that age, we had to watch her like crazy around water. Looks like your kids had a great summer! I'm bummed it's winding down too, it's hard to see it end.

Alli Blue said...

I love the picture of the teachers face as Lily is splashing her! Mason is turning into a handsome young man. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true !