Friday, August 13, 2010

little monkey

Mason, Bo and Lily all liked to climb when they were 14 months old. But I really believe that Stella is our biggest climber yet. She LOVES to climb stairs, chairs, the couches, ladders...you name it. We've got to keep such a close eye on that little monkey. She discovered the ladder on the boys' bunk beds last week so we now must keep their door shut at all times. She'll check through out the day though, to see if it's by chance open, and if so, she's up that ladder and running around on Mason's bed in no time. It scares me a little but it's also so cute to see her so proud of herself. Cute little stink!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Pure joy! I love it!
Stacey

Audrey said...

Hularious! You can just tell how absolutely proud of herself she is, too funny. I have a feeling Kali is going to be just like Stella at that age, cute little rascals!

Alli Blue said...

She is so stinking proud! Good for you Stella! Keep em' on their toes!