Saturday, August 7, 2010

our campout

Lily has sooo been wanting to go camping ever since she saw that annoying Cailou go camping on TV a few months ago. She finally got her wish. We went camping in Cascade with Kirk and Danielle and our friends Troy and Melissa last weekend. Even though we were a little squished in our campsite and it rained cats and dogs during the night, we still had lots of fun and ate tons of good food. I thought about taking my nice camera with us but decided it wasn't worth the risk of something happening to it. So my old Sony cybershot got to make the trip instead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Lily putting sand down her swimsuit. Lovely.
Photobucket

The canoes were free to rent. The kids LOVED it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Their pet snails.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Ok, I super suck at checking private blogs! :( Shame on me! It looked like a blast! (not the sand in the suit though....ewwwww!)

Audrey said...

I love camping! Looks like you guys had a great time!