Monday, March 8, 2010

changing

Stella is changing so much lately. She's learning to crawl and her top teeth are starting to show themselves. It's so fun to watch her discover new things. It's very bittersweet. Why can't she stay little longer?

I took this one a week or so ago before her top teeth popped through her gums. Here is the new goofy smile she makes when she gets excited.
Photobucket


Photobucket


So happy.
Photobucket


Photobucket


I love that sweet little face of hers.
Photobucket


One of her favorite things.
Photobucket


A favorite toy.
Photobucket


Had to throw one of Lil in the mix. I took this a couple weeks ago when we got a little snow that only lasted a couple hours. Lily was all over it though. She had the time of her life throwing snowball.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Don't you have a picture of Ross doing the same thing with Lily? I swear I remember one! I feel ya on the growing to fast thing. It's exciting and heart breaking all at once!

Audrey said...

So, so cute! Your girls are to adorable. I love how Stella crawls!