She's growing so fast and changing so much. She's such a grabby little thing lately. She's always reaching for a toy to chew on. If she doesn't have a toy then she's got her feet in her mouth. Now when I go to give her a kiss, she'll grab my face and smile. She loves to get kisses. I love it and I'm taking full advantage. She's such a sweet sweet baby.
And here are a couple from last week.
Seeing her sweet little face in these pictures makes me wanna go hug and kiss her right now!
She is so, so beautiful! She has the most feminine features. I love these, and she cracks me up how she has her feet up in all the ones where she's laying down. Great shots as always, she's just precious.
3 comments:
Fabulous photos! She is getting so big!
She is so, so beautiful! She has the most feminine features. I love these, and she cracks me up how she has her feet up in all the ones where she's laying down. Great shots as always, she's just precious.
She is so amazingly beautiful Laura!
Post a Comment