
The other day, Lily came and found me to tell me she went poop. I looked down to see she no longer had her diaper on and thought, "Oh no...where am I gonna find it?" So I asked her where exactly she went poop and she excitedly told, "I poop in the potty!" So we ran into the bathroom to check it out. We found her diaper and jeans on the floor and her slightly poop smeared pink princess potty seat still on the potty. She was super proud of herself. She still wants a diaper on most of the time, but she'll hop on the potty a few times a day to give it a try. I knew if I waited longer enough, she'd potty train herself.

I hope she doesn't hate me someday for this post.



2 comments:
Yeah! Great job Miss Lilly!
Way to go Lily! This gives me hope. How nice will that be in when you only have one in diapers, sounds like it's coming very soon!
Post a Comment