Oh the Western Idaho fair has become a tradition in our family. I think I've been to the fair every year since I was a little kid, even when I didn't live in Idaho. So, our kids have come to expect us to take them every time the fair rolls into town and spend a million dollars on rides and food....and we do. The boys are old enough to ride the big rides and I gotta say, it makes me a tad nervous. Ummm, have you seen the people who put together and take down those rides? Scary. I really hope there's an inspector who makes sure they've been down correctly...but I doubt there is.
Anyways, Tara took the boys on the big rides and Ross & I took Lily on the kiddie rides. I didn't really want to see the boys tumble to their death or wait forever in long lines, so it worked out well. Since Lily HATED the rides at lagoon last year. (Click
HERE for those pictures.) We weren't so sure she'd like the rides at the fair. As you can see by the huge grin on her face, she LOVED them!





Stella was content to hang out in her stroller. She's such a good girl.

My picture of Stella got the third place ribbon. Not super impressive, but at least I placed.
4 comments:
3rd place, what a rip! you should have won, I doubt there was another as good! looks like the fair was a hit! That is a fun family tradition!
Very impressed! I don't know how you picked just one picture! Lily's face is precious! She loved the rides! Awesome! I love her face in the picture of you both! You look beautiful as always! Love you guys!
Such cute pictures, I can't believe how long Lily's hair is getting. She's looks so happy, and you look amazing! Congrats on getting 3rd, but seriously, you should have won big time, those judges don't know anything.
That is so awesome that your picture won third place. I am super impressed and you should be very proud. You do such a beautiful job and are so talented. Congrats!!
Post a Comment