Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 weeks

These last 10 weeks have just flown by. It makes me sad that our Stella is getting so big. But it's also fun getting to know her unique personality as she grows. She is just the sweetest baby ever! We love you Stella!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I caught a big smile just before she tumbled off the pillow & rolled onto her back. It's so hard to pose a 2 month old!
Photobucket


Photobucket


One of her "Ooooooo" faces.
Photobucket


Photobucket


And I'm pretty sure by the hand gesture she's giving me here, that she'd really appreciate the camera out of her face now.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey said...

She is so beautiful Laura! I just can't get over how big she's getting, and that dress! That last one cracks me up, I have one of Abbey doing that to me around the same age, pretty funny.