
We get to meet our little girl in just a few hours. I have lots of different emotions rolling around right now. Part of me is so excited to meet her and finally hold her in my arms and another part of me will really miss feeling her in my belly. I'm so happy today and yet just a bit sad too. I comprised a list of things I will miss and won't miss about this pregnancy so I won't forget in a few months. Here they are:
I'll miss feeling the baby move and my round belly. I'll miss the kids' excitement when they get to feel the baby kick. I'll miss the anticipation of meeting the baby. It's like Christmas as a kid times 10. I'll miss searching the internet for baby names. And I'll miss having the clear skin that I always get with my pregnancies.
What I won't miss is the 31 pounds I've gained over the last 9 months accompanied by the tops of my thighs rubbing together when I walk. The heartburn. My left ear ALWAYS being plugged and my constant stuffy nose. I won't miss all the pelvic pressure and having to go pee all the time. I definitely will NOT miss having to only sleep on my side and not my belly or back. I won't miss this "mask of pregnancy" I've developed on my face this last month. And lastly, I won't miss the ginormous boobs that come with pregnancy. Although, those will stick around for the 1st 6 months or so of the baby's life.
So there you have it. I guess there are a lot more things I won't miss about pregnancy, huh?



4 comments:
YEAH!!!!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Jason hates pregnancy boobs. They hurt in the begining and leak at the end! NO FUN!
I always get clear skin during my pregnancies too. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of her!
Congrats on the baby! I hope everything goes well. Minus the belly- you don't look pregnant at all. You look great! When you do your newborn pictures- I'd love to come watch how you work.
I'm so excited for you Laura, and so glad that everything went so well for you. Can't wait to meet your new little one, and I hope your recovery goes well!
Post a Comment