I'm only a few days away from my C-section date. I can't believe the big day is so close. I'm a little nervous, but also really excited to meet our little girl. I'm really trying to soak up these last days of pregnancy and enjoying every little kick and wiggle she makes. I had my maternity shoot last night with my friends Audrey and Alison. We had some pretty crappy weather last night so I feel really lucky to have friends good enough to venture into the storm to take my maternity pictures. Luckily, by the time we got to the park it had stopped raining. We found some really pretty spots and had lots of fun. Thanks so much girls!!! So, here they are...
Laura, you're so beautiful! You are so amazing with your editing, I love what you did with all of them. Thanks for making it so easy on Alison and I, you're the perfect model. Can't wait to meet your little one, and thanks a ton for the fun night out. I always love spending time with you.
3 comments:
Those were all so pretty! You look beautiful all big and pregnant as always! Can't wait to meet the new addition!
you do such a beautiful job with your editing. love how they turned out - you are a beautiful pregnant mommy. loved spending the time with you girls!
Laura, you're so beautiful! You are so amazing with your editing, I love what you did with all of them. Thanks for making it so easy on Alison and I, you're the perfect model. Can't wait to meet your little one, and thanks a ton for the fun night out. I always love spending time with you.
Post a Comment