I did force myself to bring the camera with me yesterday though. The kids didn't have school yesterday and were itching to get of the house. So I took them to Cabela's to look at all the animals and check out the fish. The assortment of fudge they've got in their 'General store' was the biggest incentive for me, I must admit. I brought my camera because I knew that Lily would either love all the animals or be scared to death. Either way, I wanted to capture her reaction. Next time I'm bring the video camera though. Her excitement over EVERY single animal she saw couldn't be captured with still images.
We spent lots of time in the little aquarium they've got. Lily was amazed by every single fish.

This one freaked Lily out a little bit. It stayed really close to the glass and kept opening and closing it's mouth. It was right about at eye level to her.



She tried more than once to squeeze through the bars to go pet one of the nicer looking animals.



I tried getting Bo is some shots, but he was off looking for what he wanted for his birthday. His list is around 15 items long at this point.



3 comments:
Okay Laura, how is it that even your "every day" pictures look so beautiful? I bought the camera that you suggested (the Rebel) and I have been trying to learn Photoshop, but my pictures still don't look half this good. It is your lens or your amazing talent? HELP!
That little jacket she's wearing is AWESOME. I'm sorry you've been feeling sick with your pregnancy, that's the worst and is the reason I'm too chicken to get pregnant right now... I don't know how I'll handle the three I've got when I feel like that. I hope your cleaning the house means you're feeling better!
Brittney, it takes tons of practice to shoot in manual and get consisently good shots. I do love the lenses I have though and they really do make a difference. Photoshop can be a beast at first too! Keep practicing and try to have fun with it!
Post a Comment