Friday, January 9, 2009

Published!

Photobucket

Someone from Hero Arts contacted me a couple of months ago about using some of my pictures in their 2009 catalog. So how could I say no to seeing my work published? She recently sent me a couple copies of the finished product and I think the layouts turned out so cute. You can view their online catalog by clicking here. My pictures are on pages 51, 70 & 89. If you're into scrapbooking or card making, you'll love their stuff so check it out!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay, so fun! Congratulations! I love the layouts too, you should ask if you can have them :) Your pictures are so beautiful, Lily is just gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Wow, great pictures as always and what a fun catalog! Now I need to find a demonstrator in my area, their stuff is so cute. Congratulations!

Stacie said...

WOW! That's way cool. Congratulations! I saw your pictures in their online digital catalog - they look great. How exciting for you!

Becky said...

Hey, that's awesome! I'm sure you knew you were good, but now you know just how wanted you are!! :)

Candice said...

I'm always telling Tara how jealous I am of you! You're amazing. Congrats.

Britt said...

You are so cool. I feel like I know a famous person. Congratulations!

Megan said...

congrats!! you totally deserve it.