.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YAY!!!!!!! Now we just need to think of a name for her. All suggestions welcome. If you've got a good one to share please leave it to me in a comment. We're really struggling with finding something good so we could use all the help we can get.



15 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and your family. p.s. I voted girl.
hi laura,
here is my newest favorite name:
Danikka....you can call her Dani or Nikki or of course just Danikka.
just thought i would share it.
love,
liz beus (juliette's mom)
Liz that's so funny. That's one of the names I brought up to Ross a few days ago.
Congrats on the baby Laura! How fun to have two and two! That was my family growing up and Jeff's too. It's nice to have a buddy.
Laura,
I am so happy for you! I have been thinking about you and praying that you and your little bambito where doing well.
I'm so excited for you! A little sister for Lily, it's perfect. Here are my favorite names that I can't use: Paisley (Carson hates it) and Grey (too close to Trey). Good luck!
I like Marisa's post. I have a few names that I can't use because they are the names of the children of good friends...wait maybe I could use them?!?
Calla and Maeve
I love baby name talk. Do you have the baby name wizard book?
According to the book, it recommends the following based on your other childrens names.
Here are the names that 'go well' with:
Lily:Sophie, Ava, Isabel, Faith, Ivy
Bo: Jenna, Shea, Joss, Carissa, Trista
Mason: Hailey, Madison, Mackensie, Sydney, Avery
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! My computer has been fritzing so I have had to wait to see what the sex was! YEAHHHHHH!!! A girl! So awesome!
Ok, I just saw this name on a scrapbook page on PBS.
Emilyn
Jason always hates what I like, so IF I ever get another little one, this would likely be a no!
I am so happy for you! And all the totes of clothes you can use again!
The family pictures are almost as good as mine! ;) Love ya! Big Hugs!
I absolutely LOVE coming up with baby names, so I have a whole arsenal of potential names for any future children. Pretty sure if we had a girl right now, I'd name her Landon...but I really like the "on" ending. ;c) (Peyton, Emerson, Hudson...lol)
Laura,I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see all of the beautiful pictures you'll take of your new little girl! I couldn't be happier, it's just perfect, 2 boys and 2 girls. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so fun. Two boys and two girls - so cute. Won't that be fun to photograph? :) I'm so happy for you guys?
Thank you for your Christmas card. It was gorgeous!!!
That was mean to make us scroll all the way down to see the surprise! :) Hey I noticed another post that said the names Sydney and Avery go well with the name Mason. That's funny - Mindy has a Sydney and an Avery. Too bad she never got to use the boy name - I stole it instead! Well, congratulations! (I pick Chloe).
That's funny that several people suggested the name Avery, because I love that name for a girl too. As well as Liberty, Hayden, & Ashtyn. Picking out the perfect name is so hard, so good luck! We'll be excited to see what you both are able to decide on. Oh, and congratulations! That is very exciting news!
Congratulations! Lily's pictures are just gorgeous! Since I have a Lily too it's only fair that I suggest something for your next girl :) My favorite name is Madaline (tons of spelling options) and call her Maddie. So cute. I also LOVE Chloe and Harper.
I say congrats too! Can't wait to see her new photos. I vote on Harper. That's cool and classy.
Post a Comment