Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our family

We had our annual family photoshoot this last October. It always seems like such an ordeal to get everyone in coordinating clothing and keep everyone happy and smiling until I feel like we've got some decent enough shots. This year was no exception. Lily did okay considering her age, but it was still a somewhat stressful event. Thank you Audrey for having so much patience with us. You did a wonderful job!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay, it's so fun to see them all and what you did with them in your editing. You made me look like a really good photographer, thanks! Now if I could just figure out how to make my pictures look that good! I love the one of you and Lily, it's so sweet, and your family is just adorable! Thanks for sharing a fun evening with me, your family was much easier on me than mine was on you!

Erin said...

Laura just wanted you to know that your family pictures are beautiful. They look great. I love the one of you kissing Lily.

Cama Cathrae said...

Laura....
Your faimly couldn't get any more beautiful!!! These images are amazing!

amy said...

Ah, you're family is absolutley stunning . . . you all look like models! Audrey did an incredible job.