Wow, it's been a while since I posted here on my family blog. I just finished up some pictures of Mase and posted them to my photo blog. But, I thought I'd post a couple here too. Isn't he a handsome little devil!
I thought I better throw in a smiling one, so you don't think he was miserable during the whole shoot. He actually had lots of fun modeling for me. He even got TCBY after we were done.
So fun! These are just perfect! I love the blue stairway, this is the perfect spot for boys. Your smart to do them one at a time too, I need to start doing that. He's very handsome, love them all.
2 comments:
So fun! These are just perfect! I love the blue stairway, this is the perfect spot for boys. Your smart to do them one at a time too, I need to start doing that. He's very handsome, love them all.
he is growing up, and he looks so cute, marlee and love all the pics of him on both your blogs!!
Post a Comment