Thursday, September 4, 2008

Her favorite things

Lil loves the movie 'Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron'. As did her big brother Bo. It's what she thinks about all day long. When I get her up in the morning, the 1st thing out of her mouth is, "I want tow!" Yeah, she calls horses, tows meaning cows. She CAN say horse, but for whatever reason chooses to not call them that. It's cute though. It's one of those unique little toddlerisms that I hope we'll remember years from now. Lily loves to have me set up her little chair about 3 feet from the TV set, stick Spirit in, wrap her babies in a blanket (once I hand her the wrapped up babies, she always gives each of them a kiss on the forehead) grab her a "B cup" meaning sippy cup. She's a big drinker and has got to have a B cup within reach at all times. I'll sometimes even get her a baggie full of cheezits even though she's not allowed to eat in the family room. When all of those factors come together, she's in heaven.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Audrey said...

She is so adorable Laura! I just that age, they have such cute personalities. Cute pictures too, the lighting is great on them!

Candice said...

That is so sweet. I love the toddlerisms! Sadie has so many- I'm wondering what Laurens will be.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

she is such a girl, i miss that!

Alli Blue said...

Glad I got to see this in person! What a sweet heart! And a good lil' mommy!