Saturday, June 28, 2008

Say please

Lily's "please" face
Photobucket
We've been trying to teach Miss Lily some manners lately. So, instead of ordering us around all the time and demanding everything she wants, we've been asking her to at least add a "please" first. For some reason, she doesn't even try to say please, she just puckers up her lips instead. It's adorable, of course, and we hope she does it for a long time. It's always hard not to give her a big kiss every time she says "please" though.

And yes, that's a bandaid on her chin. I know it looks goofy. Lily fell off a chair at the pool the other day and bonked it. It could have been much worse. She only cried about it for a minute. She's one tough cookie. Much tougher than her brothers have ever been. Way to go Lil!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I seriously don't think she could be any cuter! I love her little pouty face, there's no way I could say no to that! What a sweetie!