I honestly don't think that I could love Gwen any more than I do. She may be a tough little cookie sometimes and stubborn as all get out, but I love her to pieces and can not imagine life without that little spitfire. She definitely has every single one of us wrapped around her tiny finger, even Stella gives in to her all the time and will let her wear her bracelet or share her treat with her. I think my most favorite thing in all the world right now, is to hug my little Gwenny. She gives the longest, tightest hugs and I cherish every single one of them. I love how she wraps her arms and legs around me and lays her sweet head on my shoulder. I never want to let go. It melts my heart. I just love her.
Some of her favorites at 2 include pizza, oatmeal, yogurt, The Grinch, Prancer, ET and Harry and the Hendersons. In fact, she was very intently watching Harry the other day when I sprayed windex on the TV and she wagged her finger at me and yelled, "Don't do that mom, okay?". She loves books, especially brown bear and polar bear. She loves having her nails painted, lining up her horses "eeez", and drawing "bees" (making little tiny scribbles on paper). She also loves the music to the movie Frozen and she tries to sing 'Let it go'. She's a pretty good dancer too. Bo can get her to say just about anything if he bribes her with something. He usually starts out asking her to say "Bo, Hubba, and toot toot". She thinks every little piece of lint or crumb she spots is a "bee" and doesn't want it near her. I love that she calls horses "eeez", monkeys "ooo ooos", birds "tweet tweets", cows "moos", and cats "meows".
She is pure joy and I love every square inch of her. Happy birthday Gwen! I'm so glad you came to us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment