It's been such a busy couple of weeks that I'm finally getting to these pictures from Lily's birthday party. Lily had a super fun day. It started out with Grammy coming over with her presents to Lily. She spoiled her of course. Then Lily and I went to the new Disney movie, Tangled. It was so fun to go just with Lily. Then we went to Build-a-bear where Lily got to make her own stuffed animal. She picked out the wolf and named her Foxy. Then we ate dinner at the mall and went home for more presents and cake and ice cream. It was one filled day!
A football cake, you ask? Lily was dead set on having a football cake just like Bo did last year. I offered to frost it pink, but she informed me that footballs are brown and white.
Happy Birthday sweet Lily! I can't believe she's four, so crazy. What a beautiful little girl, love the football cake, and that last picure of her blowing out the candles is adorable!
2 comments:
Don't the boys have the same Wolf Build-a-Bear? I like that Lily's has a pink robe! Adorable! And the football cake? Too funny!
Happy Birthday sweet Lily! I can't believe she's four, so crazy. What a beautiful little girl, love the football cake, and that last picure of her blowing out the candles is adorable!
Post a Comment