We found out Lily had a cavity in one of her molars probably 6 months ago. The big black hole in her tooth is what tipped me off. I took her to the dentist but she was too scared too even sit in the chair. Very annoying. Anyways, the Doc sent us home with some fluoride tablets and we've been trying to get Lily to agree to let the Dentist fix her tooth since. It's been a no go until her tooth started hurting her she finally decided she was brave enough to give it another shot. She got some nitrous which made her nice and relaxed. She kept saying, "Mom....Mom...I love you." It was too adorable. She ended up needing a pulpotomy which was a bummer, and I so wish I would've thought to take a picture of her black tooth with my macro lens before it was fixed. But she's good as new now and that's what matters. She fell asleep on the way home from her appointment and slept for several hours on the couch once we got home.

1 comment:
Brave girl!
Post a Comment