Thursday, September 2, 2010

the end of summer

Just like every summer, this one went by so quickly that is seems like a blur. It didn't get hot until late June this year and the boys started football practice and went back to school in the middle of August. So it seemed extra short. It's been pretty cool outside this past week too, which is a reminder that fall is on it's way. I feel like I'm so not ready for the cold weather and the holidays. It's like a freight train though, I know there's no stopping it. I am excited about watching the boys' football games though. They're both in tackle this year and Ross is Bo's coach which has both it's good and bad points. Anyways, I'm trying to say goodbye to summer and embrace the changing seasons.

Here are the boys on their 1st day of 5th and 3rd grade. Mason was kind of excited but Bo felt like he was trapped in a nightmare.
Photobucket

Ross coaching his team.
Photobucket

Bo & Lily with their duct tape masks, courtesy of Bo.
Photobucket

Those two are always playin.
Photobucket

Lily loves to tote Stella around and Stella will usually let her. The funny thing is, Stella calls Lily "bebe" even though Lily is clearly quite a bit bigger then Stella. Funny kid.
Photobucket

Trying to enjoy what's left of the warm weather.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stella's favorite hiding spot when we play hide-n-seek. And no, my closet is not that messy. Lily piled up all my shoes to trap Stella.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nope, she's not picking her nose. I asked her where her nose was and this is how she points to it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Stella is so cute! I'm so glad her and Josie will be able to play together! Also, I feel Bo's pain. :(

Alli Blue said...

I love your kids! I just do!