Saturday, June 19, 2010

downtown

A few days ago I took the kids to downtown Boise on a little shoot with my good friends Audrey and Alison. It really is so fun to be able to go out with friends and do what I love to do all at the same time. I knew Stella was going to be very difficult because since she's been able to walk, there is no telling that girl what to do. She's her own woman. I brought Mase & Bo to try and contain her and to help make Lily laugh. It's nice to have a couple of big kids around to help me when I need it. I ended up getting lots of cute ones of Lily, but only a couple of Stella. I'm sure it'll probably be another couple a years before Stella will cooperate with me. At least I've got Lily. She actually tries to pose how I show her to if she's in a decent enough mood. Having girls is so fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just wanted ONE of her pushing this tiny stroller around but nope, she had other plans. Still, how cute does she look. I just want to swoop her up and give her a million kisses when I look at this shot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big brother Bo making her laugh like only he can.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her smile so much. Her baby teeth are the cutest. I'll probably curl up in the fetal postition when they start falling out.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Audrey said...

These are so, so beautiful Laura. Your girls are just adorable. You got a ton of Lily, I love them all. Little Stella looks so cute with piggies too. That was a fun night, I loved getting to know your boys a little better. They're great kids!

Noelle said...

These are so cute! I love Stella's pigtails, I hope that someday I'll be able to do that with Josie's hair.

Alli Blue said...

If I could swap kids with any family in the world it would be yours!