Friday, May 28, 2010

exhausted

Lily hasn't been taking her afternoon nap everyday lately. She really needs one, but the whole nap time routine takes so long that I've been letting her skip it a lot lately. She'll be fine for a while, but after 3 or 4 days without the extra couple hours of sleep, she'll end up crashing on the couch or falling asleep in the car when we're out running errands. Yesterday was one of those days. She was sitting on the couch with Mason around 5:00 singing old McDonald had a farm, when it hit her. She just couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. She ended up taking a good 2 hour nap there on the couch. Ross put her to bed at 10:00 and we could hear her singing the Bananafana song until around 11:00. I guess I need to be better about making sure she gets her naps.

Photobucket

And a couple days ago, Lily got her first night gown. She's always worn sleepers with feet or at least with legs and has never even thought about wearing a dress to bed. Needless to say, she's is in LOOOOOOVE with her new princess nighty. She begged me to let her wear it all day and of course I let her.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Audrey said...

She's just to cute! We're in the same nap phase right now too, isn't it a fun one.