Sunday, April 25, 2010

us girls

I don't have many pictures of me with my kids because I'm always the one taking the pictures. So, it was so nice of my friend Audrey to come out with us a couple weeks ago and take these pictures of me with my two sweet daughters. I love them. Thank you!!! Oh, and my cousin Tina made the adorable skirt Lily is wearing. How cute is that!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, such beautiful pictures of you and the girls! I love the black and white one of Stella in the chair...I think it's her toes that gets me. :)
Brandi

WMC Photography said...

You and your girls are GORGEOUS! That first picture is simply priceless!

Audrey said...

I'm glad you posted those ones of Lily, they are so cute! All three of you are so beautiful and I'm so glad we got some good ones. I'll take pictures for you anytime, you make me look like a great photographer. All I have to do is push a button while you do the rest of the work :)