Thursday, March 25, 2010

changing

It seems like this last week Stella has changed so much. Now that she can get around, she's pulling herself up to everything and we have to shut all the doors around here because she's a little busy body and constantly on the move. She just started to say Mama too. Her voice is adorable. She's got two new teeth on the top and two more about to pop through her swollen little gums. She's not looking like my little baby Stella all of a sudden. I hate it and love it all at the same time.

My whole goal when I took these pictures of Miss Stella the other day was to get some good shots of her new four-toothed smile. She didn't want to give me the big smile I was after, but I did get one picture of her new teeth, complete with the frustrated, "Can't we be done yet Mama?!" look.
Photobucket


Here is her, "Are we really doing this again Mom?" look.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Kori said...

She is just the most adorable baby! My Nathan is about the same age as her (june 14th). His upper two teeth are about to come through too...like you said, sweet and sad all at the same time. It goes too fast! BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Audrey said...

She is so cute! I love her little teeth, but I hear you on growing up to fast. I can tell you've enjoyed every second of her first year so far, she's so lucky to be so loved. Cute dress, and the pictures are beautiful!

sarah said...

Gosh, she is so cute! I love the dress and the little chair she is sitting in. What color seamless paper is that? You rock! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! Sarah, it's Savage Mocha.

Anonymous said...

Laura - thank you so much for letting me intrude on your very sweet personal family blog. I cried on some of the entries. Reading your blogs makes me get a bug to become better as a photographer and mom. You have no idea how much your talent and sweetness has done for me. I have got to create these family books like you have done. I love the interview with your son at 10yrs. Adorable!