I've really been thinking a lot about how quickly our kids are growing up. It's making me a little sad and I wish I could slow down life a little to really enjoy this time with my family. It's getting hard to remember what our everyday life was like when Mason and Bo were Lily and Stella's ages. Watching home videos and looking through scrapbooks helps though. I want to be able to look back at this time of our lives and remember details about the little things like our morning and bedtime routines and the relationships we all have with each other. So I'm trying to be more diligent at capturing video and snapshots of everyday life. Here are a few pictures I took from this last week.
Ross always reads and sings to Lily at bedtime. He's such a good Pop.

Stella is still sleeping in the co-sleeper next to our bed. I like having her so close to me. I love how her little legs are kicked up here.

A little groggy. A little bedhead.


But she always wakes up happy. What a little ray of sunshine.

Stella is so lucky to have two older brothers and a big sister who are always willing to play with her.


She loves to eat.

Lily is supposed to be eating her breakfast but Beauty and the Beast is on so she was just a bit distracted.
1 comment:
You have such a cute family! I hear you on the years going by way to fast, I wish there was a way to slow things down. I need to be better at capturing our every day stuff too, thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment