Tuesday, February 9, 2010

8 months old

Stella turns 8 months old today. I was just telling Danielle yesterday how glad I am that she's finally healthy. She's been sick so many times over this past 7 or 8 weeks with pink eye, a couple different colds and she's had some scary high fevers. But this past week she's been feeling pretty good. Her snotty nose has even dried up. Well, I spoke too soon. She threw up all over her bed at 1:00 this morning and has thrown up 3 more times. Poor little thing. I hope it doesn't last long. I also hope that the rest of the family will be spared from this new stomach bug.

Here are Stella's 8 month pictures. I'm glad I took these last week when she was feelin good.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


She's learned her 1st trick. She claps when we ask her to. Our earliest clapper. She's going to be a genius!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


She's one lucky little girl. Her brothers adore her.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Audrey said...

These are soooo beautiful Laura! Love that new floor as a backdrop, she looks so cute with her big brothers. I'm so sorry she's sick again...sounds like my little Abbey, she's been sick for weeks. Hope you're all healthy soon. And did I mention I can't believe she's 8 months old all ready, crazy!

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry to hear she has been sick again... Studies show that the more often little ones get sick (babies and kids) the healthier they are as adults. It's no fun when they're sick though, poor thing.