Since she was feeling so much better, I decided to take her 7 month pictures today. She's a little stink when she sees I've got my camera out though. She'll give me a cute little smile for just a second but if I don't get that 1st shot, I'm outta luck because it's like pulling teeth to get her to look at me again. She's 7 months old and already knows to ignore me when I'm yelling her name and I've got that big black thing attached to my face. I was searching all over the house for a whistle today but couldn't find one. I'll have to pick one up at walmart tomorrow. I think that might get her attention for at least a couple seconds. Oh well, I at least got a few keepers.

Her 1st teeth.

I was really wanting a full body of this setup but she wasn't havin' it. I'm gonna have to try it again in a couple weeks because she just looked too cute not to.


Here she was feeling pretty yucky on Saturday. I have to admit though, it was nice to have her want to cuddle with us all the time.

Here are a couple shots of her from a few weeks ago that I never got around to posting on our family blog.


Love you Stella.



6 comments:
oh i'm so glad that she is finally feeling better! She looks so sweet and happy! Love the new shots!
I am so glad she is feeling better! That was a long couple of days I assume! I love those leggings! So cute!
what a little beauty! glad you guys are healthy again. love your work laura!
She looks so cute and I love the leg warmers!
So glad to hear she's feeling better, I can't imagine how worried you were! I love all these shots, how on earth do you pick what goes on the wall?! She's so beautiful!
Oh my gosh Laura...she is so dang cute in these. They're awesome! So glad she's feeling better...so glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment