I borrowed my friend
Alison's camera today, the 5D Mark II, and had the kids model for me while I tested her out. I'm really impressed with the sharpness and color I got with the camera. The best part is that it seems to really cut down editing time. Thanks so much for letting me borrow it Alison. It's quite a gem! It just flew to the top of my long list of wants/must-haves.



7 comments:
Your kids would look that great even with a kodak disposable camera!
just beautiful children. glad you liked it . . . how did you like shooting in full frame??
Love these Laura, they're super sharp! I hope Santa gets a hold of your wish list and brings you what you want!
Thanks for the nice comments ladies. Alison, I loved the full frame more then I thought I would. Thanks for trusting me with you camera!
So which do you prefer now? The 7D or the 5D? Are you wishing you would have spent the extra and bought the full frame?
Nikelle, I sent the 7D back. I didn't feel like it was an upgrade to my 40D AT ALL. It was a downgrade IMO. The 5D Mark II is about 100 times better then the 7D. It comes with a hefty pricetag though.
wow, I'm really missing these kids. Luckily I'll be home for a week at Christmas.
Post a Comment