We took these on the last day of September this year. When I look at these now, I can't believe how much Stella has changed since then. Lily was a little tough this day and the boys have their perfectly fake smiles plastered to their faces. But we still managed to get some good shots. The more people we add to our family, the more difficult & stressful family pictures seem to get. I'm so glad we have these though.
I love all of these Laura, and they look beautiful on your Christmas card! I need to do some family pictures again, but it's one of my least favorite things to do :) I think you got great ones! And I love Lily's dress, I have the same one and used it for some of Abbey with my boys.
4 comments:
I love all of these Laura, and they look beautiful on your Christmas card! I need to do some family pictures again, but it's one of my least favorite things to do :) I think you got great ones! And I love Lily's dress, I have the same one and used it for some of Abbey with my boys.
Just beautiful Laura!
Aww, you're family is so beautiful.
Post a Comment