Wednesday, October 7, 2009

this & that

I've got a bunch of random photos of the kids just sitting here on the computer so I thought I'd share.

Here's Lily and her horse, Piper. Her name was Jemear when she belonged to Bo. Now that she's a girl horse, she needed a girl name. She's become Lily's constant companion lately.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I just love this shot of Grandad & Lil. She really love him.
Photobucket


Her 1st night sleeping with sponge curlers. I'd post a shot of her beautifully curled locks but she ripped half the curlers out sometime during the night. That made for some not so cute hair in the morning.
Photobucket


Photobucket


It would've been so much fun to have a big brother growing up. The girls are so lucky to have two.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Bo is superbugged I've got a lens shoved in his face again. It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of that boy and I think he'd almost forgotten how much he hated it. I love that kid, bugged face and all.
Photobucket


She can't keep her hands off her. Ever.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I think I can guess what Stella is thinking at this point. She's gettin used to it though. She's got to cause Lily is relentless.
Photobucket


Photobucket


This girl loves her toys.
Photobucket


Photobucket


We've caught her sucking her thumb several times this past month. We've never had a thumbsucker. Stella's our 1st. I know it can be bad for their teeth when they come in, but it's so very very cute.
Photobucket


Stella reminds me of Ralphie's brother in 'A Christmas story' here. Poor thing can't even move her arms to reach for her toys. She stayed warm at the boys' games though. It was freezing last Saturday.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Ross' 32nd birthday party. And oh boy...was it a PAR-TAY!!!
Photobucket
Wow, that was a lot of pictures!

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

May have been a lot of pictures but they were all worth it! Makes me really miss your family! The kids are beautiful!

alison said...

what a beautiful family you have. i love the way you capture them on camera. never too many pictures for me:)

Audrey said...

Your kids look so happy in every picture, I especially love the ones of them with Stella. She's a lucky girl to be so loved. Your new lens looks like fun too...can't wait to see more!