Tuesday, August 11, 2009

stanley & redfish

We had a great time in Stanley last weekend. It's always so pretty there and we had perfect weather. It always reminds me of being a kid when I'm there and I love that.

Photobucket


The water is Sooooo pretty, but oh Sooooo cold! Can ya tell?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Poor Ryken was walking in the shallow water but tripped and went all the way in. I wish I'd gotten a shot of his face when he stood back up. He was shocked by how freezing it was.
Photobucket


Ryken & Lily have been having so much fun playing with each other this summer. They act like a little couple. Too cute.
Photobucket


Photobucket


This was Stella's 1st time at Redfish. She didn't seem all that impressed by it.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Aunt Danielle with Stella back at the cabin.
Photobucket


These two kids are huge watermelon fans.
Photobucket


While I was outside the cabin with Amanda's macro lens, I found this brightly colored bug and followed him around for a couple minutes.
Photobucket


I didn't even notice the aphid in his mouth until I loaded these on the computer.
Photobucket


He's half eaten in this one.
Photobucket


And there's just a leg left here. Mmmmm, yummy.
Photobucket


Poor Lily got a sliver. Ouch!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Stanley always looks so beautiful through your lens! The kids are all so big and adorable! The bug, not so much! But great colors! RIP aphid!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

Wow, I love all the pics of Ryken & Lily they are spool cute.