Well, Bo finished swimming lessons a couple weeks ago and he's been a new man since. He no longer wastes one second of pool time. Too bad he it took him so long to figure it out.
I can't help but think maybe the two girls in bikinis behind Bo gave him a little extra reason to show off. He sure is a ladies' man for a seven year old. We're a little worried about that boy.


I think all Bo's pool jumping rubbed off on all the other kids a little bit.


I love how high Ryken jumps to land in the 2 foot deep kiddie section of the pool.

Even Lily was gettin in on the action.

Lily and Ryken had lots of fun in water together. Hopefully next year Lily's swimsuit will fit a bit better :)




Somehow Mase coaxed her out of the kiddie pool.


Just chillin in her carseat.

Nice hair Chase!

Bo & Teagan have become the best of buds lately.



2 comments:
YEAH for Bo and the water! Glad he has found some ease with the ladies! Oops! I meant the water! ;)
Fun to see some swimming pic.'s. The jumping in the pool doesn't seem to get old. Lily and Ryken are so cute...hard to believe Ryken actually jumped in okay after seeing your pic. Good times.
Post a Comment