Friday, July 10, 2009

8 days old

Yes, she's only 8 days old here and has had 7 photoshoots already. How can I not take millions of shots of my own newborn model? In case anyone is wondering what the heck I'll do with all these shots, they'll be going into a beautiful book just for Stella of her 1st few months. I can't wait to put it together!

Love this one of Stella & her big brother Mason. He is so in love with her.
Photobucket


I'm equally in love with this shot of Stella & Bo. Isn't he such a cute kid! He's pretty smitten with Miss Stella too by the way.
Photobucket


And I really wanted to get a shot of Lily & Stella together. I got Lily all ready complete with ribbons in her hair which is rare. Lily was excited about it too so I had high hopes. But by the time I got Stella sleeping and in place, Lily had had it and decided she was done for the day. While I was nursing Stella and holding her with my left arm, I was clicking away at Lily sitting there on the table cause she looked so cute with my free hand. So I at least got a couple of cute shots of Lily that day. I have yet to get a really good shot of my two girls together though. I'll keep trying!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


One of my favs...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love the images of Stella and her brothers...PRICELESS!!!

Audrey said...

So, so sweet! I love the look on Bo's face in that picture, he looks so smitten! Lily looks adorable in that shirt and I love the ribbons in her hair. Hope you get a good one of them together soon, but at least you have tons of beautiful ones of each of them. You have such a beautiful family!

LiaL said...

These pictures are adorable! I especially like the ones with the boys.