Friday, June 26, 2009

her 1st day home

I'm finally getting to some of Stella's pictures. These were taken on her 1st day home and she was a bit tough to photograph. My sister came over to help & to shoot the pictures of me & Stella together. Thank you Steph!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Those are beautiful, I especially love the ones where her little mouth is open! So precious!

Wendy Bryan said...

Awe, these are great!

Audrey said...

Oh, I just love them! That one on the bed is adorable, and the sling shot is just perfect. I'm so in love with the one of you holding her in the black blanket, you both look so beautiful and content. You've gotten a ton of amazing ones! I'm so happy your getting some time to edit a little, you're just so amazing with your newborns!

Britt said...

Are these for real?!? Is anyone really that gorgeous in real life? You look beautiful, and Stella is precious.

Heather Palmer said...

Oh these are STUNNING!!!!! Really amazing! You are both so beautiful!

Alli Blue said...

Oh those are all great! Such a beautiful family!

amazing grace said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! These are gorgeous! truly breathtaking!