Tuesday, May 19, 2009

one last picture before she's born

I had an appointment and growth scan yesterday. Everything is looking good and she weighs in around 6 lbs. I got to see her one last time and she was so cute. She was stretching and making funny faces. It made me so excited to see her in person. Lily came with me and was amazed that she could actually see the baby's face. She said, "She looks just like me mom!"

Photobucket
That's her hand up by her face. It looks weird because she was moving it when the picture was being taken. I was assured all is well and she has a normal looking hand.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can see she sorta does look like Lily.

Heather Palmer said...

WOW! Even in that picture she looks like your niece! So cute that you can already tell she is yours (as if you didn't know. lol)