Monday, May 11, 2009

34 weeks

Little baby on the way, growing bigger everyday, kicking mommy here and there,God please listen to our prayer. Keep our baby safe and strong, let her time with us be long, help us teach her right from wrong, and we shall praise thee all day long. This little one, though not yet here, is loved so much, has grown quite dear. Delivery time is growing near, that's why we pray our plea you'll hear. Please help us Lord, we pray to Thee with thankful heart, on bended knee, to raise this child that she might be, a happy child because of me. -Author unknown

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


All I wanted for Mother's day was one decent picture of me with all 3 kids. With Lily, that was just too much to ask. So, this one will have to do.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
After Ross finished taking these pictures, I went into our room to change my clothes and Mason came in with me. He asked me if pregnancy makes your body gain fat too. I told him that it does make you gain some extra fat but it usually comes off after the baby is born. He then said to me, "No offense...but I can see what the baby has done to you." None taken Mason. I HAVE already gained 30 lbs. so far and I too can see what the baby has done to me.

6 comments:

Britt said...

30 pounds? WHERE?!? You look fabulous.

Mindy said...

OMG...you are so tiny Laura!!! I love your mother's day photos and I love all of your pregnancy pics!!! The one from your view looking down (an older post) was fun too!!! I cannot wait to see all of your pictures of your newborn when she arrives!!!

Danielle said...

Love your nice round belly...all baby. Can't wait to see her! Love the last one w/Lily.

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

sounds like something cole would say, in fact i think he did more than once. you look great!!! love all the pictures, i think the one with all 3 kids is so cute, you will love this even more someday.

Audrey said...

You look fabulous Laura, great pictures! I love all of the ones with you and your kids, they are so sweet.

bledsoeblog said...

I don't understand where the 30 pounds have gone! You look amazing Laura! Your husband took great pictures, your children are so sweet!