I'm posting this a little late, so I'm actually 31 weeks. I've gained 24 lbs. so far and am really really hoping that starts slowing down a bit or I'll be huge in 9 weeks!
I was going to say the same thing... seriously, if you didn't say how much weight you'd gained I would have said 15 lbs at the most! You look great! I can't wait to see the baby... and the pictures!
5 comments:
Okay, 24 lbs or not, you still look fabulous. I mean is it really fair to look that good while pregnant.
You look great! I don't see an extra 24lbs any where!
Oh, you guys are being too nice!
I was going to say the same thing... seriously, if you didn't say how much weight you'd gained I would have said 15 lbs at the most! You look great! I can't wait to see the baby... and the pictures!
I wish I looked like that right NOW.
Post a Comment