Mason's birthday was in November. I was feeling pretty crappy in November. So, Mase didn't really have to deal with the whole birthday photo shoot thing this year. However, I was feeling pretty good yesterday and I decided to make up for the lost shoot. He did pretty well. He didn't complain too much. I did have to remind him that it WAS my birthday after all. So, here's what we got:
I've always love those eyelashes.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand he's had it. No photo shoot would be complete without the look that says, "Seriously mom.........."
He is so handsome! What a trooper, and you're so good at posing boys, I never know what to do. I'm so glad you got the seamless, you've been working wonders with it!
1 comment:
He is so handsome! What a trooper, and you're so good at posing boys, I never know what to do. I'm so glad you got the seamless, you've been working wonders with it!
Post a Comment