Saturday, March 7, 2009

Basketball

The boys just ended their 1st ever basketball season. They had tons of fun and scored lots of baskets. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few.

Mason was on the 'Bucks' and was #7:
Photobucket


One of his many break-aways.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Bo's team didn't really have a name, but they were identified as the 'Forest green team'. They also didn't have numbers on their t-shirts. Kinda lame huh.

There he is on the far right.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Always so intense when it comes to sports.
Photobucket


And a post just doesn't feel complete without sharing at least one picture of Miss Lily. Here she is running around the gym and being hard to keep track of, just like she was every game.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Britt said...

You can even make boy's basketball look pretty!!

I love how both of Lily's feet are off the ground. Fun picture.

Alli Blue said...

Lily in mid air! Awesome! Sorry I have not commented in a while. When I pull up your blogs they shut my computer down. Other peoples too. :( Stupid old computer! You all look great! Cutest pregnant lady ever!

Audrey said...

So fun! Love that pic of Lily, and I love how serious Bo is with sports. They're going to be fabulous athletes!