


I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I've already gained 18 lbs. Yikes. I'm a little worried about what I'll end up weighing by the time I have this little girl. It's all worth it though. And there are so many other aspects about pregnancy that I just love. I relish every little movement she makes and I love having her so close to me all the time. I get a little sad when I think about not having her in my belly anymore so I want the next 3 months to go by more slowly so I can enjoy it.
So, I wrangled Ross into taking some pictures of me yesterday. I'd like to take a few pictures every month to see how my belly changes. Ross is the poor soul who gets to help me with that. After about 5 minutes into our little shoot yesterday he started complaining about his eye going blurry from having to look through the eye piece. Really? I've been on a shoot that lasted for about 4 hours before. Cowboy up Ross!



5 comments:
I love these prego pics of you Laura!!! Ross did a great job!!! I love your pp too!!! I can't wait to see all the beautiful images of your new baby girl!!!
Ok, seriously, could you be more beautiful?! Your baby bump is so tiny, it's hard to believe you're so far along. These are just stunning, you guys could run a family photography business, Ross is a natural! I love them all, but man, that last one, you should be a model!
Great pictures Laura! Ross did a great job too! I will have to tease him about those blurry eyes, that is hilarious!
you look soooo good, you could gain 50 lbs and still look too skinny!! love the paper it's awesome! Happy Birthday ;-)
Wow, you look so pretty in all of them...go Ross!
Post a Comment