Friday, February 20, 2009

The party

This year Bo opted for the money we would've spent on a friend birthday party instead of the actual birthday party. I can't say I was too sad about that. We asked Bo what he wanted to do to celebrate his birthday and he decided he wanted to go to the mall and eat at Panda Express, then go to Pro Image to see they had anything he wanted to spend his money on and then go see the puppies at the pet store. So, we did all those things except eat at Panda Express. He spotted McDonald's in the food court and that sounded better to him. Big surprise. After the mall, Ross took him to Toys R us and he bought himself a new skateboard and ramp. I've yet to get any pictures of him and his beloved skateboard, but plan on getting some soon. I did however snap a few of Bo with his other new presents and his cake. Here they are, complete with Bo's famously fake smiles and all.

New cleats and a Denver Bronco jersey.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Bo's been wanting this gem for a while.
Photobucket


There's one of those fake smiles I was talking about.
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Not gonna lie! The fake smile is kinda eerie when you stare right at him! Glad he had a good Birthday! He is so big and handsome! Miss you guys!

Noelle said...

That hat really is a gem!

Audrey said...

Love his cake, it's perfect for him! It sounds like he had the best day, you guys are such great parents.