I haven't had the urge to pick up my camera lately. So, I don't have much to post on my blog. I do however have some old snapshots I took with my sister's camera while we were visiting Utah over the summer. Danielle's friend Katy was nice enough to introduce the kids to some critters at the museum in Provo that she works at. They thought it was great!
P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!





I just think this one is funny. My mom painted eyes on Mason's eyelids. I know, it's a little creepy.
3 comments:
I don't know what is "creepier". Mason's eyes or the trantula on Ross's arm!!! EWwwwwWwwWWwW!
yeah, i can't believe he let that crawl on his arm! thanks... now i feel 'spiders' all over!
I wish I couldn've gone to that. But I was taking care of Steph's 'herd'. I remember mom painting eyes on my eyelids too.
Post a Comment