Friday, October 10, 2008

So smooth........

I put the Halloween decorations out yesterday. In the decoration box I found this hideous wig. Ross wore it a few years ago for Halloween. You guessed it, he was a pimp that year. Nice. So, Bo spent an hour after school in this wig, just lookin at himself in the mirror winking and sayin, "hey baby." He actually asked me to take a picture of him too. Hardly ever happens, ya know. Oh, that kid is always good for a laugh.

Photobucket


I had to post one of Ross in it too. Ohhhhh, look how little the boys look.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

ya, it hardly ever hppens! he craks me up!

Tara said...

Bo is a nutty one. I also like how there's Jesus in the background of the halloween picture with dracula and the pimp.

Audrey said...

Bo is so funny, I love that picture of him. You guys have such a cute family.